We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who with the Head of Products will lead a multi-channel international approach for the Restu Restaurant Guide.
The key task for this expert is to work with the Product and Sales teams to develop and work on marketing strategies, tactics and implementation to directly influence the way that Consumers and Restaurants use the Restu B2B and B2C restaurant guides in each country.
As the successful Product Marketing Manager, you will be directly responsible for product innovations, marketing initiatives and budget management and allocation to meet goals you will be involved in creating for the team. You will work with agencies and our parent companies to drive better use and engagement in our services.
Restu is the most recognised Restaurant Guide in the Czech Republic and we are rapidly expanding to the Hungarian, Slovakian and Polish Markets – with many more planned in the next 12 months. We help Restaurants be found by applying a common-sense approach to increasing digital consumer dining needs paired seamlessly with reservation, order and delivery services and B2B tools that Restaurants love in managing their business.
Restu is a fully own subsidiary of Hospitality Digital which is the digital marketplace of the Metro Group for B2B Restaurant Services.
Your key responsibilities
- Build marketing roadmap / strategy
- Define & execute marketing campaigns with local / global scope
- Regularly measure, evaluate and optimize campaigns
- Manage budgets & resourcing for the campaign
- Provide clear reports with data
- Communicate & collaborate with our country managers in Europe countries
- Work closely with our product and sales team to enhance customer experience
Skills you need to have
- Proven experience with a marketing strategy setup, budget & KPIs, campaigns setup & measurements
- Proven experience with online & offline marketing channels
- Proven experience as a marketing leader
- Hands on experience with reporting / visualisation tools (Google Analytics, Google sheets, Google data studio…)
- Analytical thinking & ability to transform insights into business goals
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Strong presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Background in digital products (B2B SaaS preferable)
- Basic ability to create graphics is an advantage (Photoshop / Sketch)
- Desire to improve & learn
Your education and work experience
- Must speak English with business proficiency, other EU languages are deemed very desirable
- BA in business administration, marketing, communications or related fields with further education/improvement deemed highly desirable
- Working experience in sales with at least 5 years of international marketing or communications experience
We offer you
- Remote work is encouraged, and we have an office in Liberec (Werk complex, 10 min walk from the bus terminal Fugnerova). We are expanding so there will be more places to work in the future.
- A great remuneration package where you will be encouraged to succeed and measured against your results
- Flexible working time
- An open company culture and a friendly team that likes to go to restaurants
- You will be able to actively participate in the development of a start-up that will make an impact in the gastronomic world with the support of the parent company Metro AG
- You will have a front row seat in in making life easier for restaurants by implementing great products
Does this sound like you? We want professionals but above all fun team members that are enthusiasts and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Chci do Restu