We are seeking a Head of Sales who will lead a multi-channel international approach to Sales initiatives for the Restu Restaurant Guide.
The key task for this expert is to work with the management team to address the Direct, Indirect, Online and Agency Sales approaches along with coordinating complex relationships with Metro / Makro Sales Organisations.
A successful Head of Sales will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Execution of these strategies is required to achieve Restu’s financial targets.
Restu is the most recognised Restaurant Guide in the Czech Republic and we are rapidly expanding to the Hungarian, Slovakian and Polish Markets – with many more planned in the next 12 months. We help Restaurants be found by applying a common-sense approach to increasing digital consumer dining needs paired seamlessly with reservation, order and delivery services and B2B tools that Restaurants love in managing their business.
Restu is a fully own subsidiary of Hospitality Digital which is the digital marketplace of the Metro Group for B2B Services. The Corona Virus has had a huge impact on the way that Restaurants operate, and we are helping them by providing much needed digitalisation services to help them manage their businesses more effectively.
Your key responsibilities
- Is part of the Management Team reporting directly to the CEO of Restu
- Works with the CEO and the Management team in delivering a successful sales strategy that is integrally linked to product, operational and technology strategic deliveries
- Manages a direct sales force to drive sales in agreed markets for Restu B2B products
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets for the business
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Works with 3rd party international sales agencies to drive sales through common sense incentives linked with performance of sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- As the customer owner, researches and analyses changing customer and market more efficient sales performance and input into product / marketing initiatives
- Is responsible for sales and agency / partner contracts including enforcement
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results including development of the Sales team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
Skills you need to have
- Meeting sales goals and building relationships with customers and partners
- Negotiation skills and selling to customer needs
- Motivation for sales and sales planning
- Managing processes that impact sales and interaction with other team functions (operations)
- Market knowledge
- Managerial experience applying pragmatic problem-solving skills including staffing of sales positions and strategies
- Advanced computer and presentation skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Your education and work experience
- Must speak English with business proficiency, other EU languages are deemed very desirable
- BA in business administration, sales management, statistics, mathematics, or related field with further education/improvement deemed highly desirable
- Working experience in sales with at least 5 years of international sales experience
We offer you
- Remote work is encouraged, and we have an office in Liberec (Werk complex, 10 min walk from the bus terminal Fugnerova). We are expanding so there will be more places to work in the future.
- A great remuneration package where you will be encouraged to succeed and measured against your results
- Flexible working time
- An open company culture and a friendly team that likes to go to restaurants
- You will be able to actively participate in the development of a start-up that will make an impact in the gastronomic world with the support of the parent company Metro AG
- You will have a front row seat in making life easier for restaurants by implementing great products
Does this sound like you? We want professionals but above all fun team members that are enthusiasts and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Chci do Restu